Work With Us
The field of Data Science is here to stay and grow. Are you an experienced data professional looking to work on enterprise-scale projects, or looking to start your career in this exciting industry ? Datalens is the perfect place for you.
Employment Type: Full Time, Permanent
No. of Positions: 1
Salary Range: 12 LPA – 15 LPA
Key Responsibilities & Duties:
- Work as part of a team to develop Cloud Data and Analytics solutions
- Participate in development of cloud data warehouses, data as a service, business intelligence solutions.
- Ability to provide solutions that are forward-thinking in data and analytics
- Developing Modern Data Warehouse solutions.
- Design, develop and build data integration pipeline architecture and ensure successful creation of the infrastructure required for optimal extraction, transformation, and loading of data from a wide variety of data sources using Spark, SQL and other technologies.
- Expertise in writing complex, highly optimized queries across large datasets
- Code deployments, Code Reviews
- Develop and maintain design documentation, test cases, performance and monitoring and performance evaluation using GIT, Confluence, Cluster Manager
Key Skills & Requirements:
- 4 – 5 years of experience in a diversified IT and minimum 3+ years of relevant experience in Databricks.
- Hands-on experience in Python/Pyspark/Scala/Hive Programming to develop ETL pipelines.
- Working experience in ETL testing including Master Data Management, Data Completeness Data Cataloging, Data Leverage, and Data Quality for various data feeds coming from the source.
- Hands-on experience in creating Stored Procedures, Functions, Tables, Cursors, and Hashtables and handling large data types.
- Experience in database testing, data comparison & data transformation scripting.
- Good knowledge of Data Warehousing concepts & Data Modelling.
- Should have experience working on complex data architecture.
- Communicate progress and other relevant information the project stakeholders.
- Proficient in a source code control system such as GIT.
- Experience with building CI/CD pipelines in Data environments.
- Excellent communication and documentation skills.
- Should have worked in the onsite/offshore model earlier.
Add Ons: Any AWS/AZURE and Databricks Certifications